As a leading provider of risk consulting and forensic investigation services we help identify, resolve, mitigate or avoid complex commercial or personal challenges all over the world.
Our forensic accountants are experts in financial investigation and valuation working closely with financial institutions, lawyers, insurers, regulatory authorities, corporations and individuals to provide skilled, timely and cost effective input into a range of dispute issues.
Our forensic accounting specialities include:
- Commercial disputes
- Fraud and financial crime
- Money laundering and confiscation proceedings
- International arbitration
- Business valuations
- Professional negligence
- Matrimonial disputes and liquidity appraisals
- Personal injury
With a meticulous eye for detail, our investigators cut through to the financial heart of the matter, providing jargon-free reports that set out findings clearly and concisely, to help the court and the parties involved reach a positive resolution. We often deliver our findings, where required, as oral evidence in court.
Our corporate investigators have extensive experience of advising corporations large and small on issues as varied as:
- Investigative due diligence
- Fraud detection, prevention and investigation
- Regulatory compliance (including Bribery Act)
- Asset, people and information tracing
- Intellectual property protection
- Corruption enquiries
- Covert surveillance and electronic countermeasures
- Security risk consulting and project management
- Crisis management
For further information on our forensic and risk consulting services please Contact Us.